I Need a PIN
How to Create a PIN
1. Type in your name and barcode but leave the PIN field blank.Click the Log in button.
2. At next screen, re-enter name and barcode and create and confirm your PIN number.
3. PIN must be numbers only and at least 4 digits that do not repeat.
I Forgot My PIN / My PIN Doesn't Work
How to Get a New PIN
1. If you've forgotten your PIN or it does not work and you have an e-mail address registered with the library, you can have an e-mail sent so that you can reset your PIN. Request a new PIN by e-mail
2. If you do not have a registered e-mail address, contact a library staff member for assistance.
Detailed information on PINs
Click link again to remove this box.